Monday, December 6, 2010

Attack, Defend, Destroy

So, I was right. One of my old associates tracked me down. It wasn't Slate, thankfully. That man's like a bear. There's a reason I had to try and bury him to incapacitate him. It was Aria this time. I know, the most unfortunate fucking name.

She found me hiding in a farm shed. The fight was pretty closely fought. I broke her arm and held it the wrong way while it healed. That incapacitated her long enough for me to escape.

The snow has largely subsided but the ice has gotten worse. It was -5 degrees Celsius this morning. I'm wrapped up really heavily, which slows me down, but the cold would probably give me a heart attack if I unwrapped. I'm trekking across the mountains now. I won't say which range but I know where I'm headed to. If all goes as planned, I might be able to put one or more of the other Revenants out of commission. If not, I'll be put out of commission.

Reach out.

11 comments:

  1. Good luck. Might have stumbled onto on of your bosses secretes I'm digging for more information now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're alive, Reach. Mountains, eh? Have fun with that. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, did you say you were in Ireland?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reach said he used to live there before they faked his death. The night of the funeral, Slenderbugger moved him to a quarry after... playing with him. If he got to a mountain range then that probably means he's not in Ireland. I think...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah he is in Ireland. Thats where reach is from and that's where the freaky stick had him stationed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He woke up in a quarry, right? That could have been a quarry anywhere in the world. Doesn't matter now, he's not there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your argument would be perfectly valid, Grey, if I hadn't said a few times in my last post that I'm still in Ireland.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_Ireland

    You may find that link instructive. There are a lot of mountains in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I didn't get around to reading your last post. I have a tendency to not check my assumptions and anticipations, as I usually don't consider the possibility that I might be wrong. You might not see it, but I am quite narcissistic and it gets in the way sometimes. Don't say I didn't warn you.

    Now that I know you're still in Ireland, I might chance upon you during my visit there. I'm not heading there right now, but quite a ways into the future. My trip is due in six months at the very least. I dunno if you'll see me or if I'll see you, but you can keep an eye out I guess. Just throwing that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I'll be leaving Ireland any time soon, so who knows, maybe we'll finally meet face to face.

    I'm putting my plan into action tonight, I'll post tomorrow if I'm successful. If not, then goodbye to you all. It was lovely to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll be waiting for your next post then, Reach. Good luck, and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay frosty, no pun intended. ~Rose

    ReplyDelete